MyTuscan.co.uk is a free knowledgebase covering all aspects of TVR Tuscan ownership. Our information has been compiled from owners and enthusiasts of the marque and our aim is to build a comprehensive, definitive and easy-to-use resource. We shall provide walkthroughs, videos and pictures explaining frequently asked questions, common faults and modifications.
The different Tuscan models produced are as follows:
- 3.6L Mk1: 350 BHP, 290 ft.lbf
- 4.0L Mk1: 360 hp, 310 ft.lbf
- 4.0L Mk1 Red Rose: 380 BHP, 310 ft.lbf
- 4.0L Mk1 S (pre-2003): 390 BHP, 310 ft.lbf
- 4.0L Mk1 S (post-2003): 400 BHP, 315 ft.lbf
- 4.0L Mk2 (post-2005): 380 hp, 310 ft.lbf
- 4.0L Mk2 S (post-2005): 400 BHP, 315 ft.lbf
- 4.0L Mk2 Convertible (post-2005): 380 hp, 310 ft.lbf
Note: BHP figures quoted above may vary from car to car.
The MyTuscan.co.uk website is advert and donation supported. Thanks!